Monday, November 7, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award

Johnnie from Johnnie's Junk has awarded me with the Versatile Blogger Award!! Thank You!

I now have to pass this award on to 7 other FABULOUS bloggers and tell you all 7 things that you may not know about me.
I'm going to do the FUN part first...I love finding new blogs to follow, so here it goes in no order.
Debbie @ reFresh reStyle


 
I was awarded this MORE than a month ago, so I'm going to SKIP the 7 things about me and maybe post it some other time:) Seeing as it might take me some MORE time to think of 7 things and I just want to pass this on to some great blogs.

okay real quick...

1. I work Sun., Mon., & Wed. nights at a restaurant from 4 p.m.-3a.m. That is why I'm tired most of the time, but It's good money:)

2. I was home schooled from the second grade on, I dual enrolled into college at 16, but I never finished:( that is on my list to do!! I only have two more years to complete.

3. I have two BEAUTIFUL boy's that are 11 months apart!! Landon 4 and Tanner 3.

4. I rode horses growing up, Hunter/Jumpers and I am SOOOO grateful to my mom for that. From the age of 7-21.

5. UMMMM....I'll have to think of more later...lol

As a winner you must follow these three rules......
1. Thank the person that awarded you.
2. Let your readers know 7 things about yourself that you think they may not know.
3. Award 7 other bloggers with this award.
HAVE FUN!!

1 comment:

  1. Even though you still owe us two more juicy details I'm glad you were able to finally pass the award on!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...