Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Organization

I've been trying to get a little more organized; it's always a project "as you go along." As my collection of tools grow or furnisher pieces to refinish, I have to reorganize. I came across 2 metal shelves at a local thrift store I try to hit up about once a month. They always have good stuff.

 












One was $11.11 & the other $8.11. I saved myself about $120 bucks!!
My husband claimed them for his detailing supplies.

And I built a place to hang all my tools. 
I couldn't resist this piece! A sewing table for $11.11...What!?! Solid wood, she's going to a true beauty when I'm done with her. I still need to get a sewing machine though..lol
Look at the details on her.
I've been looking at sewing tables & there about $300-$400!
This is one of my BETTER deals that I've found.
~ Desiree ~

1 comment:

  1. Love that sewing table!! Can't wait to see what you do with it ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...