Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Inspiration

I have been looking at these two bar stools for some time now always saying to myself "some day I will re-finish them." I have been waiting for my inspiration & a style that I like. I LOVE my blue & white chickens so they are my inspiration!

The bar stool "before"



I sanded it all down & removed the "netting" on the seat.
I painted the legs white with some paint that I already had. I had some batting lying around that I had gotten from someone in the past for FREE. And we have this GREAT discount fabric store here in Orlando that I got for about $4(3/4 of a yard). So with some of your time & inspiration enjoy a lttle home project!

The "Finished" product





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading comments!

Follow Me On Instagram

amazon

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...